Monday, July 14, 2008

Separated

Mikaela is about an hour away. AND WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER!!!!!

Everybody at my Nanah's house got the stomach bug, and nobody is well enough for it to be safe to bring Mikaela HERE wid ME!!!!!

We are separated and morbid. We are NOT happy about IT. We want to see each other really bad...and you know, mess around, commit felonies (just kidding about that last part) and watch awesome science fiction movies.

The only problem is that she isn't here....oh yah and we SOOOO wanna go see The Dark Knight together...but I sort of doubt that'll happen. You never know though! Heath Ledger and Christian Bale are both great actors, not to mention that Batman is one of the two best marvel comics superheroes ever! (the other being Spiderman.) :D

I wanna see my cuz....oooh , weird thought.....the word 'cuz' has been around since the play Romeo and Juliet was written. Shrugs. I thought it was funny to hear Benvolio call Romeo a 'cuz.'
So there you have it.
Anna

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

Don't worry Mikaela can walk.lol