Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August and Being Bit


Hey Fellow Socks!

Since Mike has obviously abandoned this blog, I come forth to you know, the only faithful blogger...(hint hint, Mikaela) to say several things.

1. Isn't it amazing and unbelievable that August has arrived at last, or is it just me? BTW, I will be 15 years old in....something something something days.

2. I watched Deja Vu, a cool sci-fi thriller starring Denzil Washington. It was really cool! We got this Buy 2 Get 2 deal at Movie Gallery, and we got Deja Vu, Amazing Grace, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, and Rocky Balboa. I really wanted to get Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emprorium, and now I also want Stranger than Fiction...but maybe next time. I could spend my own money. :D

3. Under Mike's Influence, I have been bitten by the Twilight Series. Although there is some language and a little bit of sensuailty, the series is a nice, comfortable read with edge of your seat moments and lovable characters. Who now doesn't like Edward Cullen or feel for Bella Swan? Admire Jacob Black? Although certainly not the next Harry Potter as so many people seem to think, Twilight is pretty good YA.

Th-th-th-that's all folks!
Anna

1 comment:

Mikaela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.