Friday, April 10, 2009

April Stuff of the Month

Hello imaginary friends from around the world that read this blog. I am now updating with the April Stuff of the Month. :3 Enjoy!

Movie Of The Month: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
A movie about a man that lives with his six brothers in the mountains that gets married to bring home a very surprised wife. Then the other brothers meet some gals at a barn raising gathering and fall in love. So they capture them like the Romans did in a story and bring up to the mountains to live with them. The girls not wanting to stay there at first, but had no choice when they are stranded up there for 6 months because the pass to the town was snowed in.
Very funny, a musical, whats not to like?

Cd of The Month: All I Ever Wanted- Kelly Clarkson
Classic Kelly Clarkson. What makes Kelly's albums awesome is the fact that you cannot love just one song on the album you love all of them!!!! :D
Track Listing:
1. I Do Not Hook Up
2. Cry
3. Don't Let Me Stop You
4. All I Ever Wanted
5. Already Gone
6. If I can't have you
7. Save You
8. Whyyouwannabringmedown
9. Long Shot
Song of the Month:
Sparkly Diamonds- Moulin Rouge Soundtrack

Book of the Month:
Larklight
Stormcrossing
Mothstorm

3 comments:

Anna said...

i'm so proud of u 4 updating b4 me!

Mythopoeia said...

Imaginary Friends Around the World . . . haha, nice.

And this post made me decide to finally track down a copy of that musical and watch it; I saw about 5 minutes of it on TCM one night and it seemed good, but I wasn't able to see the rest. So thanks for that!

Mikaela said...

your welcome :]