Reply to O' BROTHER WHERE ART THOU:
You know what! I do know that that movie was based upon Homer's The Odyssey. Because last week i had to read the book for a test monday (i got an 85 on the test!) and i was looking up cool things about it and also did you know the producers/directors never had read the book!! I don't blame them either (its a little more than KINDA boring)! Also did you know THE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS MOVIE was also based loosely on The Odyssey too?? Ha ha. xD Hilarious!! But my personal favorite was Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Only those that have already seen it will get this. First the group of knights make a giant bunny to get into the kingdom surrounded by walls, then that kingdom brings that bunny inside- BUT it turns out the knights forgot to get into it bc they were to busy watching the 'trogan' bunny to see if that kingdom would take it in. xD It was FUNNY!
~Mikaela






2 comments:
I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to our readers who might be ignorant on the subject. I just watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
I want to be Willy Wonka for a day.
hahahaha... (weird johnny depp giggles in the background....)
I like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Johnny Depp better than Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory with gene wilder. :] It's better by MILES!!! Yeah and the ommpa loompa songs are awesomer on the remake.
Post a Comment