Friday, December 5, 2008

CD of the Month: How the Grinch Stole Christmas Soundtrack


Fa hoo foriss fa hoo doris welcome christmas christmas day......


I love this CD. I was determined that I would order it and enjoy it for Christmas this year even though it would just run my debt to the man in the red coat (my dad, and he really does have a red coat that he wears all the time, but no hat).


The soundtrack includes clips of the Grinch's dialogue, when's he's talking to himself and to Cindy Lou Who, as well as some of Anthony Hopkins narration.

Also the cool song Where Are You Christmas? sung by Faith Hill and Taylor Momsen. Both versions are included on the soundtrack, and the Welcome Christmas song is included in one of the last tracks on the CD.

With beautiful instrumentals by James Horner and all the whimsical and sometimes stupid Christmas songs by various artists inbetween, the soundtrack is really really fun. Get it, listen to it, and Merry Christmas, one and all! HO HO HO HO HO HO (just hear the grinch doing it and it is awesome.

:D
Anna

No comments: