Friday, December 5, 2008

New Look and doesn't it look GREAT????

Okay, here's some tips for Christmas.

1. When wrapping presents, try to avoid perfectly square boxes.

2. When curling ribbon, it is best to have sharp scissors, and don't use the everything scissors. The everything scissors are really gross, because they are used for everything from opening bones for the dog or bacon packages. Bad idea. Just try to keep those scissors in the kitchen. They aren't suited for the fine art of wrapping Christmas presents.

3. When decorating the tree, make sure you have several strings of backup lights if you don't have a pre-lit tree, because if you don't, more than likely a strand will go out and you will have to take a strand or seven off and put a new one or seven on.

4. If you have nieces and nephews around the age of one, put most of the ornaments at the top.

5. Save bows every Christmas, because you can use them over and over and over again.

6. Be patient when wrapping things that have no good shape. Such as:

soap dispensers shaped like giraffes
bath and body works lotion and body spray
socks and gloves
trash cans

7. Listen to lots of Christmas music

8. Buy a Santa Hat or Elf Hat. Chances are, you are an elf that has grown overly tall.

9. To find out if you are an elf, ask yourself these questions:

Do I love Christmas?
Do I love smiling?
Do I love Santa Clause?
Do I love maple syrup and marshmellows on my spaghetti?

10. Clean up your wrapping messes, because if you don't, your whole family will tell you that the house needs to be cleaned, and little cockroaches will try to go hide under things.

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

nice tips. I could use them! XD

~Lauraborialice said...

love the new look! =D