Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November Stuff of the Month




My movie of the month is Reign of Fire. I have most recently watched it as of last sunday (it was on AMC). I had forgotten how much i enjoyed this movie when it came out in 2002. It is pretty awesome so I'm going to leave it up yourself to watch it and find out what it is about. Okay I'll tell you a little bit about it: it has Christian Bale (who is really a Newsies at heart!), Matthew McConaughey, and its about dragons. I know that was lots of help! XD

My book of the month is Warrior Heir!! I just finished reading it again last week! :] I love this book. I really want to get my hands on the last 2 of the trilogy but they are expensive to buy at the moment (they are still in hardback) and they are not at my library yet. :[

Originally I was planning to make Taylor Swift's Fearless album my CD of the month. Well its kinda hard to do that because it hasn't been released yet! LOL So I decided I was going to make High School Montana 3 soundtrack my CD of the month too. However it Musical 3: Senior Year!! I had thoughts about making Hannahdoesn't even have a release date yet! XD LOL
I am going to add to also SONG OF THE MONTH, WEBSITE F THE MONTH, and PICTURE OF THE MONTH. :] That is going to be added in the side bar! :]
Later,
Mikaela

1 comment:

Anna said...

Reign of Fire was awesome! I watched it recently when I got it from netflix and loved it.