
So, I got curious last night and stayed up really late (this is all Mike's fault) to watch Another Cinderella Story, this time starring Selena Gomez and Drew Seeley. First, I can't say that this one is better than A Cinderella Story. They're like...about equal. Because A Cinderella Story had things that this one didn't have. Cinderella Story had a stronger plot, but this one had more original stuff. I like the Prince in Another Cinderella Story better, and I was really impressed with Selena's performance. (Not that I know Miss Gomez personally, but it feels weird to try and be formal and proper. I'm not formal and proper. So don't pick on me.) I was expecting a Cinderella with a cute attitude that gets annoying and a sharp tongue, but instead I got a smart Cinderella that had the attitude, but it was way toned down. She was humble enough to be enjoyable, and I like her style. I think she likes stripes. Like me. :D The stepmother was more likeable, and funnier, and actually just plain stupid. The stepsisters were just...hmm. I think both of the stepsisters are about the same....from both movies I mean. One of them is the leader, and the other one is really dense. So, I give the movie six stars on the ten star rating system. Definitely worth watching. It was really cool! I liked it a lot. But both of the Cinderella Stories were good. Not just this one. I like both. :D The soundtrack was kind of disappointing....loved the characters.
Anna






1 comment:
Was it on TV last night or somthing?? I love this one! IDK when I'm going to be able to watch it again.. i watched it on the internet like 2-3 weeks before it came out lol
Post a Comment