Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Heroes and Thieves


We've decided to start doing CD's of the month over here, so here's my CD for October.

Vanessa Carlton has a voice that reminds me a lot of Michelle Branch; they're considered contemporaries of each other. Carlton's voice has more of a raw sound to it; and her music is more 'raw' than Michelle Branch. Heroes and Thieves is easy to listen to, and fun to listen to.
The song it was named after is one of the best on the album. Nolita Fairytale was good though, and Home was as good as Heroes and Thieves.

Fools Like Me, Spring Street, More Than This, and My Best were the other best ones on it. Sorry this is a blah review....but I just got finished over at my blog, and I did a short review of it there, so I'm burned of talking about it. Anyway, it's CD of the month.

Click here to see a music vid of Nolita Fairytale, the first song on the album. It won't let me embed it here.
Anna

No comments: