Saturday, October 18, 2008

Three New, Great, Eccentric Roles of Johnny Depp


GUESS WHAT???? It sounds like there's going to be a fourth Pirate Movie! Isn't that great? and Johnny Depp signed on for it this last September. Cool huh? The reason I know is cause Mike read a rumor that Zac Efron would be in it, but I really doubt it. And the good news is that we don't have to hear anymore about Will and Elizabeth. :D Don't get me wrong, they were good for the first three movies, but everybody wants more of Jack Sparrow. Will and Elizabeth's story has been told now, and Keira Knightley isn't going to come back.






Also, I found out that Tim Burton is going to make an Alice in Wonderland movie (I wondered when somebody would get around to doing that) and that Johnny Depp is going to play the Mad Hatter! That's exciting.




And last, I found out that he's going to play Tonto in the Lone Ranger movie. I wonder if the Lone Ranger movie will be any good? The TV series is sooooo dumb....mildly entertaining. It's just really corny. We have a few episodes, but I do like the one when he meets and tames Silver. (Hi Ho SILVER!!!!!!!!) I think Johnny Depp will make a perfect Tonto. (Kemosabi, right?) Anna

No comments: