Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"Of the month stuffff"





My CD of the month is Demi Lovato's debut album "Don't Forget" Is you want read the review please check out disneyrigamarole.blogspot.com Because I don't particularly want to write it all over again. And I'm to lazy to copy and paste it. :]

My movie of the month is "21". Its about a guy who was accepted into Harvard medical school, but he doesn't have the money pay for it. Then one of his college proffesors invites him to join a "club" that he has on Blackjack. So in order to earn money for college he starts counting cards (which is illegal and I suggest you peoples don't do it). I'm not going to tell anything more so I won't ruin the story for you guys! :]

My book of the month is Brisingr! I have yet to finish it up yet.. :P No worries I will post a review about it on here when I'm done. I would tell you the story line but it is just one of those books that you have to read the first to in order to follow it and so it makes sense.
~Mikaela

1 comment:

Anna said...

Thank you! I'll get mine by the end of the month...I hope...:D