Friday, May 16, 2008

cHeCk It OuT!


My awesome blog has a cool Prince Caspian Widget at the bottom so check it out! :] Yup, I'm still bored. Man, I need to get more homeschooler friends with texting. :\ and oh course NO one is on AIM or G Chat before 4pm (except occasionally Brandon, JL, or Anna H, but even that is rare). Oh and of course Tat broke her phone or something so she can't text (she's been using her moms phone though).... ok I'm bored... I'm so bored I came to the point of doing SCHOOL WORK! *gasp* Yep, its serious! Ok, to control my boredness I shall go play this game on Disney Channel.com :] Aloha (Aloha means hi and goodbye xD. This time it means goodbye not HI! Just letting you know so you won't think i'm going to contiue on or anything).

~Mikaela

No comments: