
Only shooting stars break the mowuoald.........
Hey now, You're an allstar, get your game on, go play.....hey now, you're a rock star, get your show on, get paid.......
Sorry.
Couldn't resist. I was just letting everybody know that Mikaela and I have both signed up for The Farworld Blog Tour, and you can check it out at hers and mine blogs.
:D
I just wanted to post something so I could stay on the cpu longer and listen to Smashmouth sing Allstar. :D
Anna Banana Gozamma bing bamma badda gooooey zooey zombey.
I like trees, and you like trees, and I don't like knees, cause knees hurt, and I'm gonna run away, and kill all the hay, and.....
Sorry.
The picture is a Scquogre....I know that this post isn't very interesting, just stupid, but that was kind of the point. Except for the blog tour part.
EDIT:::
Okay, the links don't work. At least, not for me. Sorry, I don't have time to fix them. You can got to our profile pages to get to our blogs, and you can check out the Farworld Blog Tour on my blog, and J. Scott Savage's site. I don't think Mike has posted her thing yet. :D






4 comments:
I LUV THAT SONG! I allways do the worm when I hear it! I LUV your posts! You and Anna balance each other out well. Keep it up!
JL
thanks for reading JL! keep commenting, and tell blog-readers about Sock Monkeys. Not a lot of people seem to read it.
I would be happy to. but you dont seam to have regesteredan account. I need the accounts, you need the visitors. Give me what I need and I mwill put a link to your blog on my website. BTW yesterday I had 791 hits on my site, 70 of them were from a mac. regester if you are interested.
I don't need any help keeping up with my e-mail accounts. :)
It's cool that you built a site though. That's great that you're getting so many visitors.
Post a Comment