I'm guessing it is still up to me to keep up with Sock Monkeys because (I'm not pointing fingers or anything) ANNA is not posting AT ALL! 0_o Yes, thats it! It's all her fault! MWHAHAHHA! Sorry, I had sugar in my cereal this morning. :D Hey, did you know whatever songs I add to the playlist on www.playlist.com it automatically puts them also into the one here? Strange, I didn't know that until Anna posted something about me putting a bunch of punkish rock songs with only one Disney song and of course, that was Cruella Devil. OH, and Anna they are not punk! They are alternative ROCK! Stick it to the Man! (If you don't get the joke go read my blog post, unless you have already read it.... then go read it again and comment.)
~Mikaela
~The MIKE
~Mikey
~Mikaela Rocks.. xD
~You Know I rock... Comment If you think I rock! Ok, its going to be just sad if no one comments and If no comments show up I will personally HUNT YOU DOWN to the point you will have to change your name, cut your hair, and become a legal citizen of Puerto RICO! ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I haven't got anything interesting to say right now...but I will someday. Yes, you totally rock. whatever about punkish rock, alternative rock...I'm just trying to keep up a healthy reputation with my bro or sis! (Andy and Alissa.) :D
Ha ha. Whatever. xD
Post a Comment