Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sock the Monkey!

Okay, this is the official monkey signing in here (really. I've been a monkey since I was born.) to say that first: I'm going to Ruidoso. Big whoop. New Mexico isn't my favorite place in the world, but I enjoy going. I can't write in New Mexico though. I can read, but I find writing anything of consequence out of state very hard to do. So there. We will all be a lot more comfortable this time, because we are staying in a motel, not a cabin the size of a closet. Literally; it was a terrible place to stay when you are sick and you really want to go home. If it weren't for the motel, I probably wouldn't go. But here's the big plus: there is an indoor pool. yay!

Second: whoever reads the blog please don't blame me for the pop/punk/hard rock songs on Mikaela's playlist. I put her up to making one, but I didn't tell her what to put on. Sorry Mike. Pop isn't as good as what I had on MY playlist...which I deleted from my blog. :D
Pop or whatever else is on her playlist. It was nice of her to put a single bingle disney song on their for me...and wouldn'tcha know she would pick Cruella De Vil?
So this is nice. Great. BYE!
Just Kidding, even though I really am signing off now.
Anna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girls,
I didn't want you thinking no one else read your blog, so I'm posting a comment.

Anna, I know everything you just wrote! Enjoy your time in Ruidoso, especially the indoor pool.

Love you both,
Mom/Aunt Darla

Anna said...

Thanks for commenting Auntie!

We went swimming once, for a while, and that wasn't so bad, but the best part about the trip was the awesome book I was reading and going to Starbucks. What can I say, Brian has rubbed off on me. :D We're the two literates, I guess.