Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gosh, Anna...

Gosh, Anna. I'm sorry but unlike you hanging out on the computer all the time posting your life away. I, however, have been studying for my two finals this afternoon coming up in like 1 1/2 hours! You should have known that IF you had been reading my blog you traitor! I've posted post after post about my finals TODAY! Ok, maybe I should get off and stop posting and start studying some more... 0_o BYES!
~Mikaela

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helo Mikaela

Anna has been unwilling to make this deal with mean so I thought I would ask you. I will link this site on my web site, if you will get an account on my website. if you are interested go to pink-e.net and start an account. n Luv your blog and I want to link it.
JL

Anonymous said...

ok.. lemme figure out how to do it first. :]

Anonymous said...

Helo my sock friends, I wanted to inform you and your readers that I hae started a new blog. http://pyrotechnicalhero.blogspot.com

Enjoy!
JL