Check out out new playlist! OK, after awhile I'll probably add and change songs, but we are going to stick to this right now. On some songs they only have the chorus, because the actually song has a word and I couldn't find the clean version. So hope ya'll like it! Comment for any songs I should put on there! :]
Friday, May 2, 2008
*NEW* Playlist!! cHeCk It OuT---------------->
Check out out new playlist! OK, after awhile I'll probably add and change songs, but we are going to stick to this right now. On some songs they only have the chorus, because the actually song has a word and I couldn't find the clean version. So hope ya'll like it! Comment for any songs I should put on there! :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
note: only one song is only the chorus! Mibad. :]
we forgive you mik. don't you think that it's sad that we're the only people that comment on our own blog? WEIRD. that's kind of weird....I know that sounded awful, but I like Willy Wonka a lot, okay? Great. Now, I'm going to New Mexico, so please keep up posting.
Post a Comment